About One DNP

I earned my "terminal practice" degree in nursing from the University of Tennessee Health Sciences Center in a journey of excitement and challenge. It inspired me to advocate for an all encompassing clinical credential rather than continuing the hodgepodge of nonsensical initials. I hope these entries will provide entertainment and insight into the Doctor of Nursing Practice experience, which will soon be the entry standard for all advanced practice nurses.

Friday, January 13, 2012

The IRB (Exempt) Stamp of Approval

As any of you following along may have guessed, my DNP project involves an investigation into the current practices of social networking among mental health providers and suggestions for appropriate use. I hope to get a diverse response base and would appreciate help with dissemination to nurses, psychiatrists, psycologists, therapists, and social workers. I spoke on this topic at the APNA conference, but have made some significant revisions to the questionnaire since then. I would appreciate any mental health professional willing to take the time to fill out the survey and pass it along to colleagues:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/OneDNP



Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment