About One DNP

I earned my "terminal practice" degree in nursing from the University of Tennessee Health Sciences Center in a journey of excitement and challenge. It inspired me to advocate for an all encompassing clinical credential rather than continuing the hodgepodge of nonsensical initials. I hope these entries will provide entertainment and insight into the Doctor of Nursing Practice experience, which will soon be the entry standard for all advanced practice nurses.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

To Infinity!


And so it came to pass, that Epidemiology was over, and the weary, yet resilient DNP student, conquered the grueling and rigorous demands required to study the distribution and detriments of health related states in specific populations and to apply this knowledge to control health problems.

100.55% - how sweet it is!

And to give nod to my new appreciation for the usefulness of epidemiological research methods, I provide the following relevant stories:





And next up, Biostatistics!

No comments:

Post a Comment